Your children will:
learn all basics of boxing & self-defense (if they have never trained) or improve their technique (as advanced)
have fun via different games
visit one of the most beautiful part of Poland
try fresh fish with other traditional plates
be 3 minutes from the Baltic see
Possibility for parents to accompany children for trainings or just for stay. Please check details with us.
Trainings in English with translation to French and German, if needed.
boxing trainings based on English and Muay Thai style (for beginners and advanced)
self – defense adapted for children
optionally touristic trip to some of the most beautiful and historical cities in Poland – Gdańsk, Gdynia and around the bay on a boat (if there will be interest)
trainings in English with translation to French and German, if needed.
SOME OF OUR YOUNG FORMER STUDENTS
CHF 500, includes accommodation in double room with bathroom. Possibilty to buy breakfast and lunch at destination (subject to additional fee).
Subscription and payment open until 1.08.2018.
Subscribe and pay by 20.07.2018 and we will provide brand new boxing gloves as a gift for your children (otherwise subject to an additional fee).
7-18 years old
Poland, Puck (precise details will be shared with participants)
- 3 trainings per day in nature nearby sea
- accommodation by the seaside (3 min walking to sea) included in the price
- in case of interest of all participants: sightseeing of Gdynia and Gdanks, boat trip in Puck's bay and diving classes, visit to a seals zoo (all these items are subject to an additional fee).
in double rooms or at request single rooms (costs additional 10 frs per night) in Puck, Poland. All rooms are equipped in WiFi and shower with toilet.
Other things nearby you can take advantage of:
- tennis court
How to get there:
- (quickest - around 3-5h) Fly to Gdanks, then take a train to Gdynia, afterwards train to Puck.
- (around 6-10h) Fly to Warsaw from Geneva, then take a train to Gdynia and afterwards trainPuck.
- (cheapest, around CHF 40-80 one way, can take 10 - 14h) Fly to Berlin Schoenefeld, then take Polski Bus to Gdansk http://www.polskibus.com/en/index.htm ) , then, like above, take a train to Gdynia, then train to Puck.
We can pick a child up with a car and take directly from the airport in Gdanks, or from the city of Gdanks and Gdynia or other nearby cities that are close to the accomodation in Puck (subject to an additional fee, depending on a distance). Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance before boot camp if you wish to order a transport via car.
All possible connections are available here - https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Geneva/Puck
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding travel and camp.
Are you ready to subscribe?
Please subscribe via form - please click here.
Please note that number of places is limited.
After susbcription you will get all bank details to proceed with payment within 3 days (subscription without payment is not valid, after 3 working days subscription is cancelled if no payment is received by Geneva Boxing).