2 BOOT CAMPS AT A SEASIDE
in Puck, Poland
learn all basics of boxing & self-defense (if you are a beginner) or improve your technique (as advanced)
defenitely be back in shape and more motivated to train
loose some kilos
meet people similar to you who are not afraid to try something new
visit one of the most beautiful part of Poland
try fresh fish with other traditional plates
be close to nature and see
boxing trainings based on English and Muay Thai style (for beginners and advanced)
self – defense based on Krav Maga, Systema and Combat 56 (for beginners and advanced)
aqua extreme boxing
stretching on the beach
breathing techniques at the seaside
optionally touristic trip to some of the most beautiful and historical cities in Poland – Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot and around the bay on a boat (if there will be interest)
Leroy about a previous boot camp
Morty about a previous boot camp
COUPLE OF VIDEOS FROM PUCK
Your payment needs to be booked on our account:
Until 01-04-2018: 400 for both self-defense and boxing or 250 for one only boxing or self-defense.
After 01-04-2018: 450 for both and 330 for only boxing or self - defense
25% discount for members of Geneva Boxing or owners of package of training and 15% discount for all friends of those persons
Price includes accomodation for 2 or 4 nights (depending on how long you train) as long as available (that is why we recommend early reservations). Additional nights can be bought for 20 frs for 1 night in a shared room or 30 frs for night in a single room. All rooms include bathroom (with toilet and shower).
What you get:
- 2-3 trainings per day in nature nearby sea
- accommodation by the seaside (3 min walking to sea) included in the price (as long as available). If you need an accomodation for other days, we can provide you with it based on availability (subject to an additional fee)
- trainer will be available every day so that you can put a question at any time
in double rooms or at request single rooms (costs additional 10 frs per night) in Puck, Poland. All rooms are equipped in WiFi and shower with toilet.
Other things you can take advantage of *:
- tennis court
- paragliding nearby Puck
- seals zoo(in Hel)
*Please note that those events above are not organized by us and we do not gurantee that there will take place, but we will help you with information to organizers and can offer a private transport with a car (price depends on distance).
How to get there:
- (quickest - around 3-5h) Fly to Gdanks, then take a train to Gdynia, afterwards train to Puck.
- (around 6-10h) Fly to Warsaw from Geneva, then take a train to Gdynia and afterwards trainPuck.
- (cheapest, around CHF 40-80 one way, can take 10 - 14h) Fly to Berlin Schoenefeld, then take Polski Bus to Gdansk http://www.polskibus.com/en/index.htm ) , then, like above, take a train to Gdynia, then train to Puck.
We can pick you up with a car and take directly from the airport in Gdanks, or from the city of Gdanks and Gdynia or other nearby cities that are close to the accomodation in Puck (subject to an additional fee, depending on a distance, maximum 3 persons at time can be transported within the same price). Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance before boot camp if you wish to order a transport via car.
All possible connections are available here - https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Geneva/Puck
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding travel and camp. We are here to help you organize your holidays:)
- you do not have to be fit, open for advanced as well as total beginners
- boxing wraps and gloves
- recommended optional groin guard, shin guards, mouth guard and boxing helmet
All martial arts items can be also acquired from shop.genevaboxing.ch - order need to be placed at least 3 weeks before the start date)
Are you ready to subscribe?
Please subscribe via form - please click here.
Please note that number of places is limited.
After subcription you will get all bank details to proceed with payment within 3 days (subscription without payment is not valid, after 3 working days subscription is cancelled if no payment is received by Geneva Boxing).