Idea: self-defense techniques for children and tips regarding appropriate anti-aggressive behaviour. Does not include brutal adult self – defense techniques, that could permanently injure opponent, but focus on soft techniques to escape from violent situation.
For who:course open for all persons from 6 up to 18 years old
1. Preventing from agression in schools and other places, self-defense behaviour
2. Guard and movement, defense against punches and kicks
3. Getting out from holds e.g. shirt, hair, hand grab
4. Defense against multiple bullies
5. Self-defense against weapons and heavy items
Required: boxing wraps or boxing gloves (can be bought from the instructor)