SOME OF OUR FORMER CLIENTS FOR MASSAGE THERAPY
Please fill in a form below to order a massage:
- Do you feel a back pain or headache?
- Do you want to loose weight or cope with cellulite?
- Do you face a lot of stress in your private or business life and you want to relax in a healthy way?
- Are you recovering from a injury?
- Do you wish to make a gift for someone?
If at least you answered yes, then we recommend you to book a massage.
What we offer:
- Russian massage – massage based on classical Russian sticks to cope with heavy tensions in the back and stress, with healing features. The strongest of all massage techniques recommended for everyone, who need a good, efficient massage, business(wo)men and sportsmen.
- worksite (office) massage – a massage in clothes and without oil on a massage chair. Can be conducted at your place of work.
- sport massage – a set of massages to prepare for a sport competition, used also in a regeneration and healing process after a competition.
- classical healing massage – standard massage used to get rid of tensions in your body, also used as a healing massage. For the best healing effect we recommend a set of 10 massages, maximum 3 times per week. Can be done at almost any part of body. Partial includes a part of body indicated by a clients. Complete massage takes around 1 hour and includes:
- front and back of arms and legs
- front and back of arms and hands
- alternative body parts for above (at request of a client): stomach, chest, lower waist area, face.
- relax massage – a massage to relax physically as well as psychologically your body.
- kinesiotaping for any injury.
- Chinese cupping massage – massage against cellulite with usage of Chinese rubber cups
- modeling massage – a massage to loose weight, based on a stronger version of classical massage.
- cosmetic facial massage – a very relaxing massage for face recommended in case of headaches or to relax.
- isometric massage – a massage to regenerate a part of body after an initial healing process, used e.g. in case of muscle’s decline process
- contralateral massage – a massage used in case of injury of a leg or arm (broken, skin problems, other injuries), conducted on another leg/arm to accelerate process of healing
Massage can be done at our office (Rue des Minoteries 11, 1205 Genève- tram 12 stop “Augustins”) or directly at your home. Please find belowe are diplomas confirming professional qualifications in named above massage techniques:
OUR DIPLOMAS IN MASSAGE THERAPY
For prices please check here.