Fields marked with a * are required.
As soon as the payment has been received, the registration is considered valid and binding. An already received registration/payment can be cancelled in writing 1 month before the start date of boot camp (processing fee per person: CHF 60 ).
Cancellations after that day, as well as those who are absent at the boot camp forfeit the entire amount of payment, but another person can take his/her place. There is no right to a refund of the boot camp cost.
No additional expenses going beyond the fee of boot camp, like ordered equipment, additional accommodation reservation, etc. are reimbursed.
The club/ arranger or the trainers in the event can in no way be held liable for any damages/injuries occurring under the event.
By registering you accept this. Every participant confirms that he is in sufficient physical and psychological condition to join the boot camp.
- The trainer does not take responsibility for any accidents happened during the training. By sending this form you also confirm that you have an accident insurance.
Any person behaving improperly and being a risk for health of other participants will be excluded from trainings and not reimbursed.
- I hereby represent that I am physically and emotionally fit to engage in martial arts and fitness instructional training.
- I hereby acknowledge that the boot camp training session involves strenuous physical activity on my own part and on the part of training partners which include: fast motion, contact, punching, kicking, trapping, throwing, joint locking, intercepting, training weapons, self defense techniques and so on, and is therefore an inherently dangerous and risky activity.
- If my conduct, actions, or statements while participating in the seminar are determined to be detrimental to the safety or well being of other participants or the instructor I shall willingly comply with the requests of the director or their agents that I remove myself and my effects from the site of the boot camp immediately.
- I realize and agree to the fact that I will forfeit any prepaid training fees if requested by the director to terminate my training. It is agreed that Geneva Boxing shall not be responsible or have any liability for loss or damage of any personal property during the seminar.
- I hereby give permission to be videotaped or photographed during the boot camp. I also give permission that such videotape(s) or photograph(s) may be used for purposes of marketing and promotion of Geneva Boxing and their agents and staff.
- By accepting this agreement, it is my stated intention to knowingly assume all risks involved in the participation
in this seminar. Further, I release dismiss, and forever discharge Geneva Boxing and other instructors, students, clients, and relating to the activity engaged in from the liability for injuries, illness, damage or physical defects which may result from engaging in this seminar.
- I hereby agree to refrain from instituting, pressing or in any aiding any claim, demand of action, or cause of action for damages, costs, loss of service, expenses, or compensation for or on account of any such injuries.
- This release is also binding to another persons, including all family members, heirs, executors, and any minors which may accompany me. I have carefully read this release of liability, fully understand and are mentally and emotionally aware of its contents, and accept of my own free will.