in Puck, Poland
learn all basics of boxing & self-defense (if you are a beginner) or improve your technique (as advanced)
spend time in nature 3 min. walking from the beach
defenitely be back in shape and more motivated to train
loose some kilos
meet people similar to you who are not afraid to try something new
visit one of the most beautiful part of Poland
try different sea fish with other traditional plates
be close to nature and see
boxing trainings based on English and Muay Thai style (for beginners and advanced)
self – defense based on Krav Maga, Systema and Combat 56 (for beginners and advanced)
stretching on the beach
optionally touristic trip to some of the most beautiful and historical cities in Poland – Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot and around the bay on a boat (if there will be interest)
trainings will take on a beach, grass, in a sea and in 3 different outside sports centers
Leroy about a previous boot camp
Morty about a previous boot camp
COUPLE OF VIDEOS FROM PUCK
CHF 500 for members of Geneva Boxing or owners of package of training
Your payment needs to be booked on our account latest by 15th August 2019.
Price includes accomodation 3 minutes walking from the Baltic sea and a beach.
Additional nights can be bought for 30 frs (40 frs for a single room) for 1 night. All rooms include separate bathroom (with toilet and shower).
What you get:
- 2-3 trainings per day in nature nearby sea on a beach, a grass amd in water
- trainer will be available every day so that you can put a question at any time
- accomodation 3 minutes from a beach for nights 21-24.08.
in double rooms or at request (if available) single rooms in Puck, Poland and in Grodno, Belarus. All rooms have a shower with toilet.
Other things you can take advantage in Puck of *:
- tennis court
- paragliding nearby Puck
- seals zoo(in Hel)
*Please note that those events above are not organized by us and we do not gurantee that there will take place, but we will help you with information to organizers and can offer a private transport with a car (price depends on distance).
How to get there:
- (quickest - around 3-5h) Fly to Gdanks, then take a train to Gdynia, afterwards train to Puck.
- (around 6-10h) Fly to Warsaw from Geneva, then take a train to Gdynia and afterwards trainPuck.
- (cheapest, around CHF 40-80 one way, can take 10 - 14h) Fly to Berlin Schoenefeld, then take Polski Bus to Gdansk http://www.polskibus.com/en/index.htm ) , then, like above, take a train to Gdynia, then train to Puck.
- From Puck to Grodno you take a train with change in Bialystok.
We can pick you up with a car and take directly from the airport in Gdanks, or from the city of Gdanks and Gdynia or other nearby cities that are close to the accomodation in Puck (subject to an additional fee, depending on a distance, maximum 3 persons at time can be transported within the same price). Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance before boot camp if you wish to order a transport via car.
All possible connections are available here - https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Geneva/Puck
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding travel and camp. We are here to help you organize your holidays:)
- you do not have to be fit, open for advanced as well as total beginners
- boxing wraps and gloves
- for self-defense groin guard, shin guards, mouth guard and boxing helmet with a mask
All martial arts items can be also acquired from shop.genevaboxing.ch - order need to be placed at least 3 weeks before the start date)
Are you ready to subscribe?
Please subscribe via form - please click here.
Please note that number of places is limited.
After subcription you will get all bank details to proceed with payment within 3 days (subscription without payment is not valid, after 3 working days subscription is cancelled if no payment is received by Geneva Boxing).