EXTREME NEW YEAR 2018
SELF-DEFENSE BOOT CAMP / BOXING RETREAT
& NEW YEAR'S TRADITIONAL POLISH PARTY
in Puck, Poland
learn all basics of boxing & self-defense (if you are a beginner) or improve your technique (as advanced)
defenitely come back more in shape and more motivated to train in 2018
participate in a New Year's party with live music
loose some kilos (scientifically, cold helps better to loose weight)
meet people similar to you who are not afraid to try something new
improve your immune system
be motivated to move (even if you hate to exercise) thanks to cold 😉
visit one of the most beautiful part of Poland
try fresh fish with other traditional plates
be close to nature and see
boxing trainings based on English and Muay Thai style (for beginners and advanced)
self – defense based on Krav Maga, Systema and Combat 56 (for beginners and advanced)
aqua extreme boxing
combat techniques in the sea
stretching on the beach
touristic trip to some of the most beautiful and historical cities in Poland – Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot (if there will be interest)
01.01.2018 - training in water! 🙂
relaxation/meditation at the seaside
New Year's training (with final countdown!)
New Year's party with music and meals/drinks (only for subscribed in advance, details below)
Leroy about a previous boot camp
Morty about a previous boot camp
COUPLE OF VIDEOS FROM PUCK
Your payment needs to be booked on our account:
Until 10.12.2017 - CHF 280
10.12.2017 - 29.12.2017 - CHF 300
During boot camp (if places are still available) - CHF 350
Price includes accomodation for 2 nights (30th and 31st of December, 2017) if still available.
What you get:
- 3 trainings per day
- accommodation by the seaside for 30th and 31st of December (3 min walking to sea) included in the price (as long as available). If you need an accomodation for other days, we can provide you with it based on availability (subject to an additional fee)
- trainer will be available every day so that you can put a question at any time
Optional features (paid additionally):
- Breakfast and lunch for all 3 days - CHF 45
- Club's T-shirt - CHF 30 (please order minimum 2 weeks in advance your size)
- New Year's party (live band, tranditional Polish meals, etc,ring with them ) - CHF 70
Please note that the New Year's party mentioned above is organized by an external company and therefore Geneva Boxing takes no responsibility for this event.
in rooms for 2-4 persons in Puck, Poland. All rooms are equipped in WiFi and most of them have shower and toilet as well as access to small kitchen.
Other things you can take advantage of *:
- tennis court
- paragliding nearby Puck
- seals zoo(in Hel)
*Please note that those events above are not organized by us and we do not gurantee that there will take place, but we will help you with information to organizers and can offer a private transport with a car (price depends on distance).
How to get there:
- (quickest - around 3-5h) Fly to Gdanks, then take a train to Gdynia, afterwards train to Puck.
- (around 6-10h) Fly to Warsaw from Geneva, then take a train to Gdynia and afterwards trainPuck.
- (cheapest, around CHF 40-80 one way, can take 10 - 14h) Fly to Berlin Schoenefeld, then take Polski Bus to Gdansk http://www.polskibus.com/en/index.htm ) , then, like above, take a train to Gdynia, then train to Puck.
We can pick you up with a car and take directly from the airport in Gdanks, or from the city of Gdanks and Gdynia or other nearby cities that are close to the accomodation in Puck (subject to an additional fee, depending on a distance, maximum 3 persons at time can be transported within the same price). Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance before boot camp if you wish to order a transport via car.
All possible connections are available here - https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Geneva/Puck
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding travel and camp. We are here to help you organize your holidays:)
- you do not have to be fit, open for advanced as well as total beginners
- boxing wraps and gloves
- recommended optional groin guard, shin guards, mouth guard and boxing helmet
All martial arts items can be also acquired from shop.genevaboxing.ch - order need to be placed at least 3 weeks before the start date)
Are you ready to subscribe?
Please subscribe via form - please click here.
Please note that number of places is limited.
After subcription you will get all bank details to proceed with payment within 3 days (subscription without payment is not valid, after 3 working days subscription is cancelled if no payment is received by Geneva Boxing).