About training: includes the explanation of self-defense technique based on case studies and practical exercises, leveraging unique self-defense equipment. Techniques based on the following self-defense systems:
- street self-defense,
- Krav Maga,
- Combat 56,
- some MMA and Muay Thai techniques applicable in a street fight,
- and other.
Explanation when to use a specific defense and boosting myths about some of the fictional self-defense techniques. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a technique.
You will learn how to defend againt a real person.
Trainer: training conducted by Kris Rogoza, diploma in Russian self-defense, trainer of civil and military self-defense, former student of Police Academy in boxing.
Some of the things that you will learn:
- proper defending position, movements,coping with thieves and other high-risk situations –open discussion with participants and setting up a training program based on their needs
- elbows strikes
- knee strikes, headbutt
- punching defense
- kicking defense
- using pepper spray
- fighting from a ground
- terrorist attack self-defense (explosion, how to hide, how to escape)
- defense of close ones (children, older people)
- coping with stress and pain during fight
- knife defense and basic training on how to use it if necessary
- defense against choke and grips
- gun defense
- defense against more than 1 person
- coping with a thief and animals (e.g. a dog)
- using other self-defense items (like keys, pen, magazine, strap, etc.)
- how to survive during terrorist attack
- how to punch stronger, coping with a sucker punch (Spetsnaz technique)
- advanced kicking and defense
- defense against heavy weapons (e.g.baseball bat, skateboard, etc.)
- the most effective combinations to knock-out an opponent quickly and escape
- practical exam in self-defense based on two levels
Training plan can be adapted based on group demands and the progress of students.
- no physical conditions regarding being fit
- sport clothes and light shoes (e.g. tennis ones) for change
- mma grapling gloves
- groin guard (man or women)
- mouth guard
- shin guards
All equipment can be bought from trainer if needed.
Opinions about the course from previous participants:
– Tout les femmes devraient apprendre ce type de cours – ça donne confiance (all women should start this type of trainings – it improves self-confidence)
– Prof competent (skilled trainer)
– Les techniques sont excellentes ( presented techniques are great)
– On apprend beaucoup de techniques très variées (you can learn a lot of different techniques)
I learned both ways – defending myself and striking. The seminar is good in having both lecturing and practical exeperience. I think you are great.
Good instructor and explanations. I’m more familiar with the idea of self-defense
I liked overview of all the techniques and how to use them step by step. The fact that the instructor is open to all sorts of questions was a really good point as well as knowledge of all sorts of martial arts.
It was a great course.
I liked small number of participants, almost like a private class.
Good, comprehensive course. I liked the social part of going out as well as that the instructor gave us options – so there is not only one solution to one attack.
Very good (course) and good value for money.
– Different techniques presented with advantages and disadvantages
-Open for self-defense needs of a participants (specific cases/needs were added to the training if requested)
Thank you for trainings – it was very interesting and thank you for taught knowledge.
References are based on original written form and can be presented at request.